Quality scenario types categorize quality scenarios.
Quality scenarios are organized by their types. Instances of the document type define those types.
The document type quality scenario type provides the following properties:
Please note that only information about specific properties is provided here. Common document property used by all document types are documented by Document Properties.
Lists space index documents related to this type.
Every space index that references this type by the property
Quality Scenario Type Constraint is listed in this section. This makes it easier for readers to navigate to related information by browsing.
This section is available since version 11.1.
List subtypes of this type.
Quality Scenarios of this Type
An overview over quality scenarios of this type.
Here is a list of related doctypes to document system environments.
- Quality Scenario
- Quality Scenarios document required qualities.
- Test Case
- Document a test case of your project.
- Test Case Type
- Test case types categorize test cases.
- Test Charter
- Defines a charter to run an exploratory test session.
- Test Charter Type
- Test charter types categorize test charters.
- Test Data
- Document data used for test cases.
- Test Data Type
- Test data types categorize test data.
- Test Report
- Documents the results of a test session for the sponsoring stakeholders.
- Test Report Type
- Test report types categorize test reports.
- Test Session
- Defines a document to collect information during a test session.
- Test Session Type
- Test session types categorize test sessions.