Quality Scenarios document required qualities.
Quality scenarios document required qualities. They help to describe qualities of a product in a precise manner, including information about the environment, stimulus and response. This allows to evaluate and discus project qualities.
The document type quality scenario provides the following properties:
Please note that only information about specific properties is provided here. Common document property used by all document types are documented by Document Properties.
Define the type of the quality scenario for grouping and selecting.
- The quality scenario is not bound to a particular system.
- The quality scenario is an example for general scenario, but is not bound to a particular system
- The quality scenario is system-specific.
You may also remove the macro value and replace it with a Name List Macro and its own type.
A scenario is typically bound to one Quality, but you may specify more than one here.
A scenario is typically bound to one Requirement, but you may specify more than one here.
Specify the importance of this requirement according to business goals.
Introduce the reader to the the scenario.
List the business goals reached, if this scenario passes its test.
Provide information about the scenario.
Keep in mind that it is not necessary to add information for each section.
Source of Stimulus
Describe the entity that is responsible for the stimulus. May be more than one entity.
Describe the condition to be considered by the system on arrival.
Describe the conditions that influence the system on arrival of stimulus.
Describe the artifact within its environment that is affected by the stimulus and produces a response.
Describe the activity of the artifact in response to the stimulus.
Describe the measurements of the response. To test the quality, these figures show how to determine failure or success.
Provide additional information about tests that proof the correct implementation of the required quality. This may include references to real test results.
Scenarios of this Family
List quality scenarios that are children of this scenario.
Scenarios from other Areas
List any quality scenarios that are related to this scenario and are not children of this scenario.
- Qualities describe desired aspects of the product.
- Quality Scenario Type
- Quality scenario types categorize quality scenarios.
- Test Case
- Document a test case of your project.
- Test Case Type
- Test case types categorize test cases.
- Test Charter
- Defines a charter to run an exploratory test session.
- Test Charter Type
- Test charter types categorize test charters.
- Test Data
- Document data used for test cases.
- Test Data Type
- Test data types categorize test data.
- Test Report
- Documents the results of a test session for the sponsoring stakeholders.
- Test Report Type
- Test report types categorize test reports.
- Test Session
- Defines a document to collect information during a test session.
- Test Session Type
- Test session types categorize test sessions.