The POM information is imported either via the GAV reference or by providing the URL to a POM file.
projectdoc downloads the artifacts from the configured Nexus artifact repository and creates a space based on that information.
To create spaces for Java or Maven projects, follow the following steps.
Prior to version 1.11 of the projectdoc Toolbox the two extensions are part of the projectdoc Toolbox add-on.
The following add-ons are available on the Atlassian Marketplace:
- Install the projectdoc Toolbox (commercial)
- Install the Maven Extension (free, available soon)
- Optional: Install the Information Systems Extension (free, available soon)
- Install the Core Doctypes Add-on (free)
Then install either of the two doctype add-ons:
These add-ons are currently available on Bitbucket only:
- Doctypes for Maven Developers Add-on (free)
- Doctypes for Java Developers Add-on (free)
To start your documentation, follow these steps:
- Configure the infrastructure for Maven
- Create a space with a Space Blueprint provided by one of the doctype add-ons
The following doctype add-ons are based on the Maven Extension.
Provides a basic set of doctypes to create agile documentation.
A collection of blueprints for Confluence to create and work with documentation for Java projects.
A collection of blueprints for Confluence to create and work with documentation for Maven projects.
All examples shown are based on one of these doctype add-ons. The Maven Extension does not provide any macros, doctype or space blueprints.
- Maven POM Import
- Import project information from Maven POM files. Provides information about required configuration to get this import running.