Get started with the projectdoc Toolbox: learning by doing
A hands-on tutorial that walks you though the first steps using the projectdoc Toolbox for your team communication. This guide helps you to initialize spaces to use projectdoc effectively. It will also point to further readings to delve deeper into the topics covered by this tutorial.
The Confluence Server documentation by Atlassian provides a user manual that covers these topics.
The tip Think big, start small may also be helpful to get started.
- Create an Index Space
- Create an index space to learn what it is and what it is used for.
- Create an Attachment Space
- Organized information of a context, such as a glossary or an address book, in a dedicated space. These spaces are called attachment spaces.
- Create a Personal Space
- Adjust your Confluence personal space to work as a personal space for projectdoc.
- Create a Workspace
- Create a space to work on a given topic. This spaces uses an index space to reuse content.
- Doctypes in Detail
- Learn about properties and sections of a document.
- The Workhorse Macros
- Learn about the central most heavily used macros of your projectdoc Toolbox.
- Organize your spaces with generic and specialized categories.
- What's next?
- Checkout further resources on working with projectdoc.
If you have questions or comments, your feedback is very welcome!
Just click on the feedback button on the right or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.