Compare the features provided by the projectdoc Toolbox with features that come with Confluence out-of-the-box.
The projectdoc Toolbox aims at making team communication and collaboration much easier and fun.
The fundamental different approach between Confluence as-you-know it and Confluence with the projectdoc Toolbox is this:
With this three principles it is quite easy to use powerful macros to start loving creating and maintaining documentation with Confluence!
- Page Properties and Document Properties
- Explains the differences between and commonalities of the Confluence Page Properties and the projectdoc Toolbox Document Properties.
- Excerpt and Transclusion
- Explains the differences between and commonalities of the Confluence Excerpt and the projectdoc Toolbox Transclusion features.
- Rendering Code Fragments
- Explains the differences between and commonalities of the Confluence Code Block Macro and the projectdoc Toolbox Code Block Placeholder Macro.
- Remote Transclusion
- Lists features of the projectdoc Toolbox according transclusion of text content that is stored on remote information system. Macros to transclude content provided by Confluence out-of-the-box are compared to these features.
- The Beauty of Sections
- Compare the way of creating and maintaining sections in Confluence with and without the projectdoc Toolbox.
- Macro Playground - Show cases to demonstrate features of the projectdoc Toolbox in comparison to native Confluence features.
- Macros - List of macros provided by the projectdoc Toolbox.
- Evaluation Topics - Provides information about features potential users should consider for their evaluation process on using the projectdoc Toolbox for Confluence.