A set of Confluence spaces showing projectdoc in action.
One of projectdoc principles is to add information to a new page and get navigation for free. So instead of creating a page and then adding links on related pages to that new page, the new page is create with metadata and dynamic lists are adding the new page if it matches their query constraints.
The following show cases are examples for use cases of the projectdoc toolbox.
- Show Case Index Space
- Index space for show cases.
- Show Case Address Book
- Show case with a sample of organizations and persons.
- Show Case Library
- Show case listing resources, including books, articles, and websites.
- Show Case Glossary
- A show case for a glossary using the projectdoc Toolbox.
- Foobar Gadget Generation X
- Show case for a product team space with the projectdoc Toolbox.
- Learning Center
- Show case for tracking team member skills and certification.
The following short tutorials provide information on features of the show case spaces.
|Tutorial||Short Description||Show Case Space|
Index spaces provide basic configuration via space properties and homepages for commonly used document types.
Organize information about persons and organizations.
A library space holds resources in a separate repository.
Attachment space for defining or describing terms of one or more domains.
A sample space for the collaboration of an agile team.
A sample space for tracking skills of members of an organization.
A list of demo spaces built with the projectdoc Toolbox.
More information about the projectdoc Toolbox.