Type-specific category for objectives.
Use objective types to organize objectives.
The document type objective-type provides the following properties:
Please note that only information about specific properties is provided here. Common document property used by all document types are documented by Document Properties.
Typical types could be company, team, and contributor. Note that you can also put the types into a hierarchy in case you need to define types in multiple dimensions. In this case the company, team, and contributor would be children of the type document level.
- Check-in Type
- Type-specific category for OKR check-ins.
- Key Result Type
- Type-specific category for key results.
- OKR Priority
- Category to organize strategic themes, objectives, and key results.
- Strategic Theme Type
- Type-specific category for strategic themes.
- Wrap-up Type
- Type-specific category for OKR wrap-ups.