Documents a feature of the product. The top features define the main aspects of the product.
Document important features of your product. This helps to make the product vision colourful and comprehensible.
You may assign artifacts of your project to these features.
The document type feature provides the following properties:
Please note that only information about specific properties is provided here. Common document property used by all document types are documented by Document Properties.
Defines the importance of the feature for the project.
In summaries, often only the most important features are listed. This property allows to select on features according to their importance.
You may also remove the macro value and replace it with a Name List Macro and its own type.
Lists all subordinate features attached as child documents.
- Feature Type
- Feature types categorize features.
- Out Item
- Out Items record topics that are out of the scope of the project. This is useful for project inception and for reference in the future.
- Out Item Type
- Out item types categorize out items.
- Project Constraint
- Project Constraints limit the options of a project.
- Project Constraint Type
- Project constraint types categorize project constraints.
- Project Vision
- Frame the vision for a project or iteration.
- Project Vision Type
- Types to categorize vision statements for projects.
- Quality Target
- Documents a quality target for a product.
- Documents requirements of a product.
- User Character
- User Characters are the actors of user stories. They include personas and extreme characters.
- User Character Type
- User character types categorize user characters.