Project constraint types categorize project constraints.
The document type project constraint type provides the following properties:
Please note that only information about specific properties is provided here. Common document property used by all document types are documented by Document Properties.
A more detailed description of the project constraint type than already provided in the short description.
Lists space index documents related to this type.
Every space index that references this type by the property
Project Constraint Type Constraint is listed in this section. This makes it easier for readers to navigate to related information by browsing.
This section is available since version 11.1.
List subtypes of this type.
Project Constraints of this Type
An overview over project constraints of this type.
Here is a list of related doctypes to document system environments.
- Documents a feature of the product. The top features define the main aspects of the product.
- Feature Type
- Feature types categorize features.
- Out Item
- Out Items record topics that are out of the scope of the project. This is useful for project inception and for reference in the future.
- Out Item Type
- Out item types categorize out items.
- Project Constraint
- Project Constraints limit the options of a project.
- Project Vision
- Frame the vision for a project or iteration.
- Project Vision Type
- Types to categorize vision statements for projects.
- Quality Target
- Documents a quality target for a product.
- Documents requirements of a product.
- User Character
- User Characters are the actors of user stories. They include personas and extreme characters.
- User Character Type
- User character types categorize user characters.