Provide a set of custom variables to the Piwik context.
This macro makes it easy for Confluence users to set multiple custom variables for Piwik.
Define how the information provided by the custom variable is stored.
You have two options:
- the custom variable is only valid in the current session.
- use to determine how your landing pages perform.
All defined variables are attached to the same scope. If you need to specify variables of different scopes you either
- want to specify them individually using the Set One Custom Variable Macro or
- specify the page and view scoped in two separate uses of this macro.
For detailed information, please refer to Custom Variables Analytics at Piwik.
The macro body expects a table with two columns.
Example with 3 Custom Variables
Only the table data cells (HTML elements named
td) are evaluated.
- Set One Custom Variable
- Provide a single custom variable to the Piwik context.