Specifies the prefix for specifying page locations for quotes and cites.
The space property is used by the following projectdoc macros:
- Quote Macro Render Date with Brackets
- Controls the rendering of brackets around the date.
- Quote Page Prefix Separate
- Signals to insert a non-breaking space between the page location prefix and the actual page location information.
- Quote Page Prefix Suppress on Letter
- Signals to suppress the adding of the prefix, if the first character of the page location is already a letter. This is useful if the format of citing depends on a language, but there is a default language for the space.