Node types categorize nodes.
Nodes are organized by their types. Instances of the document type define those types.
The document type node type provides the following properties:
Please note that only information about specific properties is provided here. Common document property used by all document types are documented by Document Properties.
A more detailed description of the node type than already provided in the short description.
Lists space index documents related to this type.
Every space index that references this type by the property
Node Type Constraint is listed in this section. This makes it easier for readers to navigate to related information by browsing.
This section is available since version 11.1.
List subtypes of this type.
Nodes of this Type
An overview over nodes of this type.
Here is a list of related doctypes to document system environments.
- Document requirements you impose on artifacts. Artifacts are created by processes defined and used by the team. This includes assemblies created by the build process, source code artifacts or reports.
- Artifact Type
- Artifact types categorize artifacts.
- Document logical or physical groups of nodes.
- Environment Type
- Type of an environment used by the project to deploy the application or the solution.
- Nodes are part of environments where artifacts are deployed to.