Controls the max depth to which headings are numbered.
If the heading numbering has been switched on via
Enable Heading Numbers
, this property allows to suppress the numbering dependent on the depth of the heading.
- Enable Heading Numbers - controls whether or not section headings should be numbered. The numbers are added via CSS, therefore they won't work for export formats that do not take CSS into account.
- Heading Number Start - controls the start number of the first heading on a page.
- Heading Starting Level - controls the top heading level for a document.
- Suppress Heading Numbers on Doctypes - controls the suppression of heading numbers dependent on the doctype.
- Use Document Heading Number - controls whether or not the title of the document should have a heading number.