Provides services for projectdoc documents via a web API.
Provides services for projectdoc documents.
The resource provides the following services for projectdoc documents.
For information on how to call these REST services, follow these links (alternatively use the REST API Browser to explore the projectdoc Toolbox API):
- Documents Create Facade Service
- Creates a new projectdoc document based on a doctype, name, and short description.
- CSV Bulk Update Service
- Runs a bulk update based on a uploaded file. The information will patch existing files and create new ones.
- CSV Update Service
- Runs an update on a single projectdoc document based on an uploaded file. The information will patch the existing document or create a new one if the document does not exist.
- Document Cleanup
- Runs a projectdoc cleanup on the referenced document.
REST API Browser
- Document Resource
- Provides access to projectdoc documents via a web API.
- List of Services
- Lists all services provided by the Web API Extension.
- Space Resource
- Provides access to projectdoc space properties.
- Tips for the Web API Examples
- Module page to collect tips for using the Web API REST Examples.