Renders a space attribute value.
The reference to the space from which the attribute is to be read.
The name of the space attribute to fetch the value.
The pattern to use in case the attribute has a date value. If the type of the attribute value is not 'date', this value has no effect.
If not specified, the default pattern for the user is used.
- Display Document Properties Macro
- Renders a template with property references.
- Display Document Property As Image Macro
- Renders the value of a document property as an image. The property value is required to an URL that points to an image.
- Display Document Property Macro
- Renders the value of a property of a document.
- Display Document Property Ref Concat Macro
- Displays a single property of a document that is referred by a property of another document and concatenates it with the value of a local property.
- Display Document Property Ref Macro
- Displays a document property from a referenced document.
- Display Space Property Macro
- Renders a space property value.
- Tour Macro
- Renders a predefined list of documents in a table.