Information for customers about how their data will be used when deciding whether to install the projectdoc Toolbox.
The projectdoc Toolbox for Confluence may be used to display information on a web page or provide APIs to allow users to make such information available to other servers. No such information is disclosed by installing this apps without further configuration by administrators (e.g. space or page access rights) or users of this app.
This policy also covers all doctype add-ons and extensions for the projectdoc Toolbox developed by smartics.
- Core Doctypes
- Doctypes for Software Development
- projectdoc Add-on for arc42
- Doctypes for Agile Planning
- projectdoc Developer Diaries
- projectdoc for Java Developers
- projectdoc for Maven Developers
- Doctypes for Teamwork
- Doctypes for Business Strategy
- Doctypes for Service Management
- Doctypes for Project Management
- Doctypes for Risk Management
- Doctypes for App Manuals
- Doctypes for V-Modell®XT
For a more detailed information regarding all our services, please refer to Data Privacy Protection.
The projectdoc Toolbox does not collect personal information.
No personal information available on the server is shared with third parties by this app.
The projectdoc Toolbox does not collect or disclose any data on your server.