projectdoc supports agile teams creating and maintaining project documentation. It provides templates and tools to improve the collaboration of team members.
This release provides new features, improvements and bug fixes.
In case you are also using the Web API Extension and doctype add-ons, please update these apps also to their latest version!
For more details refer to projectdoc Toolbox 4.1 Release Notes.
- [PDAC-1140] - User Macro Interface
- [PDAC-1142] - Tour Highlighting
- [PDAC-1144] - Autocomplete IDs and Tags
- [PDAC-1147] - Display Table Highlighting
- [PDAC-1132] - Support Different Modes for Instance Finding for Wiki Link Macro
- [PDAC-1133] - Support Smaller View in Edit-Mode for WikiLink-Macro
- [PDAC-1134] - Hide Aside Panels without Content
- [PDAC-1135] - Control Related Information Intro Text for Aside Macro
- [PDAC-1137] - Render Name for Wiki Link Macro
- [PDAC-1138] - Improve Support for Integration with Scroll PDF
- [PDAC-1141] - Render Title for Name in Transclusion per Default
- [PDAC-1143] - Provide Time of Day as Artificial Property
- [PDAC-1148] - Abbreviated Argument Specification for Date Functions
- [PDAC-1149] - Replace Values Parameter Fix
- [PDAC-1152] - Support Greater Than and Less Than for Where Constraints
- [PDAC-1130] - Render preview for Document Property Table Macros
- [PDAC-1131] - Support Page Title with Space Key by Wiki Link Macro
- [PDAC-1136] - Support of Umlauts in Autocomplete
- [PDAC-1139] - Tooltip rendering with Wiki Link Macro
- [PDAC-1145] - Render Recursion Detection in Tour Macro
- [PDAC-1150] - Wiki Link fails on Page Titles with Apostrophe
- [PDAC-1151] - Wiki Link URL Construction Fails
If you want to learn more about projectdoc and how it helps to create good project documentation, please refer to the introduction video!
Very interesting, but way too fast?
Step through at your own pace with with our Prezi Presentation!
In the Online Manual you’ll find additional video material that introduces you in the concepts of projectdoc.