projectdoc supports agile teams creating and maintaining project documentation. It provides templates and tools to improve the collaboration of team members.
This release provides new features, improvements for existing features and bugfixes.
Updating of the free doctype add-ons and extension add-ons is recommended.
For more information, please refer to the release notes.
Release Notes - projectdoc Toolbox - Version 2.7.0
- [PDAC-999] - Allow HTML Elements in Tour Macro
- [PDAC-1000] - Replacement fails on partial Placeholder Supply
- [PDAC-1004] - Fix Rendering Issue with HTML IDs
- [PDAC-1005] - Normalize HTML IDs used in Transclusion
- [PDAC-1007] - Provide XhtmlContentHandler as Service
- [PDAC-663] - Document Impersonator
- [PDAC-1006] - Support Services for Document Creation and Placeholder Handling
- [PDAC-1001] - Add Flags Property to Blank Doctype
- [PDAC-1002] - Render Problems with the Query in an Error Box
- [PDAC-1003] - Query Parameters as HTML Data Attributes
If you want to learn more about projectdoc and how it helps to create good project documentation, please refer to the introduction video!
Very interesting, but way too fast?
Step through at your own pace with with our Prezi Presentation!
In the Online Manual you’ll find additional video material that introduces you in the concepts of projectdoc.