projectdoc supports agile teams creating and maintaining project documentation. It provides templates and tools to improve the collaboration of team members.
This release provides new features, improvements for existing features and bugfixes.
For more information, please refer to the release notes.
Release Notes - projectdoc Toolbox - Version 2.6.0
- [PDAC-993] - Service Detecting Duplicate Index Documents
- [PDAC-994] - Auto Increment Feature
- [PDAC-995] - space-local in User Space broken
- [PDAC-987] - Page class checks
- [PDAC-988] - Recheck Doctype Cache Entry
- [PDAC-989] - Create I18N Bean only once
- [PDAC-992] - Identify Home and Index Pages
- [PDAC-990] - Space Wizard fails after deactivating Doctype Add-on
- [PDAC-991] - Fix Categories Key in Blank Doctype Template
- [PDAC-996] - Space-local Blueprints not taken into account
Release Notes - projectdoc Toolbox - Version 2.6.1
- [PDAC-997] - Allow HTML Elements for Definition List Data
If you want to learn more about projectdoc and how it helps to create good project documentation, please refer to the introduction video!
Very interesting, but way too fast?
Step through at your own pace with with our Prezi Presentation!
In the Online Manual you’ll find additional video material that introduces you in the concepts of projectdoc.