projectdoc Toolbox is a collection of a large number of tools to help teams to create modular, agile documentation collaboratively and with fun. The toolbox is an add-on for Confluence and is available on the Atlassian Marketplace.The
Tutorials on projectdoc
To help users get started we already provided a number of introductory guides.
- Enhance your Documentation Experience ! - for users with 1 minute of free time
- projectdoc Introduction Video - for users with double the amount of time => 2 minutes
- projectdoc Introduction - with more information for the topics shown in the video
- Quick Start to learn projectdoc in 4 Steps! - read about some basic concepts to get started
- Hands-on Tutorial for the projectdoc Toolbox - learn about some basic concepts hands-on
- Compare with built-in Features - compare Confluence macros with those of the projectdoc Toolbox
- Finally additional Tours provide information for different audiences
But learning how to use projectdoc is still not easy.
One Tip at a Time
Learning a new tool is not easy because users need to get their tasks done. Learning a new tool takes time, time that is not available.
Therefore we decided to add another approach:
Users learn some interesting aspects of projectdoc by reading our tips. The tips show aspects of projectdoc and link to resources to learn more about a specific top - just in case.